- Contact reciprocal yacht club with date of your request. Phone 250 770-2000
Always record the name of the person giving you the OK and document this information when you arrive.
- If you can print out a map of the visitors slips before you leave, you will have a good idea where you are going in the marina when you arrive. They are located in front of clubhouse, next to east boat launch. The reciprocal slips are located in the north east corner next to the breakwater.
PYC visitor rules:
- 3 day max. stay (depending on availability)
- Bring your insurance papers and your club’s membership card
- you probably will not have shore power
- Check on the hours of operation of the office so you will know when you can pick up a key card for dock and bathroom.
Penticton Yacht Club and Marina Contact Info.
- Kelowna Yacht Club
1414 Water Street,
Kelowna, BC, V1Y 1J1, Canada
Phone: (250)-762-3310 | Fax: (250)-763-9960
- Naramata Yacht Club
- Peachland Yacht Club
5667 Beach Ave.