The Penticton Marina located on the South end of Okanagan Lake and is owned and operated by the Penticton Yacht Club and Marina, a not-for-profit society. The marina boasts 450 berths for boats ranging in size from 16’ to 65’ and includes moorage for personal watercraft & visiting boaters.
Marina services include;
- Marine Fuel and Dock
- Sani Station
- Boat launch Ramps
- Washrooms and Showers
- Laundry facilities
- Absolutely NO refuelling at Moorage Berths
- Dogs must be kept on a leash in the hands of a competent person at all times.
- All personal effects, including inflatable water toys, must be kept on your vessel.
(not on the docks or in the water)
- Major repairs (as determined by the MMC) are strictly prohibited in the marina basin.
- All motor legs (including kicker motors) must be in the down or vertical position while berthed in the marina.
- Absolutely NO dumping portable toilets or discharging holding tanks in the marina.